Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Hello There!

It's been a long time since I regularly kept a blog, and I really want to start getting back into it. I'm going to start simple with trying to post once a week, twice if I feel like it. I plan on talking about crafts, recipes, married life, and of course my cats.

A little about me: I'm a 25-year-old newlywed from the Midwest. I live with my husband and our four amazing cats. Pheeny is the cuddly and sassy five-year-old "stumpy" Manx. Carly is the shy, sweet, slightly slow Calico/Siamese mix. Ember is my two-year-old, thirteen pound Korat who thinks he's a toddler and likes going out on walks. Dusty is a six-month-old Siamese/Manx mix with slightly crossed eyes and a lot of personality. They are my babies and I love them all dearly. I guess my husband is okay too... =)

Well, that's enough about me! Please feel free to ask me if you have any questions, and I hope you enjoy my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment